You can order left or right single shoes separately in different sizes.
Duchess Bubblegum Sparkles, also known as "Sparkles," "DBS" or simply "The Duchess," eschewed the rules of royal etiquette from a young age.
It's not that she wanted to disappoint her parents, she just couldn't imagine living a life banned from Monopoly or squeaking with delight whenever she wants.
As anyone who has ever tried to curtsy with four legs will tell you, it is neither graceful nor ladylike, but an exercise in ridiculousness.
What she longs for is a life free from the spotlight, to discover the beauty of the real world outside the palace walls and away from the paparazzi. Since leaving, she’s held a series of jobs considered boring by conventional standards:
- Cheese Slicer (the cheese was just too tempting)
- Stapler (a declining industry thanks to email - people just don't collate like they used to)
- Envelope Licker (she enjoyed this, but an episode of her favorite comedy convinced her it's too dangerous)
- Comptroller (glorified accountant, second most boring job)
- Toll Booth Operator (she loved meeting new people, though they often seemed in a hurry)
- Sport Clothing Product Tester (that came to a sharp end when she got moved to the hat department)
- Social Media Marketing Consultant (Most. Boring. Ever.)
Despite forsaking her royal life, The Duchess' presence still commands attention whenever she walks into a room. She is, after all, still royalty, something unique to her extended family and the occasional Hollywood starlet.
She is currently in the second round of interviews to become a sign-holder for a local noodle house where she recently befriended an affable dragon. While she doesn't have actual sign-holding experience, the owner can't deny the fact that a unicorn waving his sign will turn heads, though he does worry that the medium may eclipse the message.
My daughter loved these shoes. The character is so cute and was great for matching with her summer outfits. I love that you can turn on and off the squeaker.
My toddler loves sharks and he’s been wearing his shark sandals everyday this summer. We got complimented about them all the time too