You can order left or right single shoes separately in different sizes.
Duchess Bubblegum Sparkles, also known as "Sparkles," "DBS" or simply "The Duchess," eschewed the rules of royal etiquette from a young age.
It's not that she wanted to disappoint her parents, she just couldn't imagine living a life banned from Monopoly or squeaking with delight whenever she wants.
As anyone who has ever tried to curtsy with four legs will tell you, it is neither graceful nor ladylike, but an exercise in ridiculousness.
What she longs for is a life free from the spotlight, to discover the beauty of the real world outside the palace walls and away from the paparazzi. Since leaving, she’s held a series of jobs considered boring by conventional standards:
- Cheese Slicer (the cheese was just too tempting)
- Stapler (a declining industry thanks to email - people just don't collate like they used to)
- Envelope Licker (she enjoyed this, but an episode of her favorite comedy convinced her it's too dangerous)
- Comptroller (glorified accountant, second most boring job)
- Toll Booth Operator (she loved meeting new people, though they often seemed in a hurry)
- Sport Clothing Product Tester (that came to a sharp end when she got moved to the hat department)
- Social Media Marketing Consultant (Most. Boring. Ever.)
Despite forsaking her royal life, The Duchess' presence still commands attention whenever she walks into a room. She is, after all, still royalty, something unique to her extended family and the occasional Hollywood starlet.
She is currently in the second round of interviews to become a sign-holder for a local noodle house where she recently befriended an affable dragon. While she doesn't have actual sign-holding experience, the owner can't deny the fact that a unicorn waving his sign will turn heads, though he does worry that the medium may eclipse the message.
Cute functional shoes for my little guy to use with his AFOs
We have bought only ikiki shoes for my daughter since she got her SMOs and finally started walking. She loves them and so do we! Sturdy, durable, and so cute. We get compliments everywhere we go!
We love how cute they are, the fit on wider feet and most definitely the squeak!